On 16 July 2024 16:29:39 "Scott Q. via mailop" <mailop@mailop.org> wrote:
You are a few years too late. China already completely hacked MS and had access to ALL accounts for up to 2 years.

Joking aside: [citation needed]

If you're going to make massive claims of that nature, please provide links to factual articles about it.

Not hearsay, not rumours, but substantiated evidence.

And remember that Microsoft, for their many faults, do not simply run one infrastructure. The consumer and business environments are largely separated, for one.

I'm no apologist for them but one thing I can't take, as a list member or admin, is unsubstantiated posts.

Ta

Graeme