Little late to this party but I'd appreciate anyone checking out KumoMTA (
https://github.com/KumoCorp/kumomta).

We're in active development and have extensive documentation (
https://docs.kumomta.com/) and a growing community (
https://kumomta.com/discord).

It's built in Rust and uses Lua as a scripting layer so you can
implement pretty much any use case. We're currently optimized as a ESP MTA
so there's not as many pre-built receiving use cases, but we have a couple
of users already using it for receiving because they can implement their
own logic, calling rspamd via API from Lua for message evaluation.

Always happy for more testers and more feedback.

Mike

Mike Hillyer
Co-Founder
443-472-7226