>You didn't say what recorder you have.  You have not recorded anything else
>on that disc, so if you have a machine that can clone TOCs (or you can visit
>someone who has one and use his/hers), yes.

I have a Kenwood DMC-K7R.  My manual is in Japanese, so I'm trying to
figure out if I can do this...

Oh... this must be it.  EDIT/AUTO MARK: Name Stamp, Read OK?, Reading,
Change MD, Insert MD, TOC Read, Write OK?, Writing!, Complete.  I can't
read the Japanese commentary but this looks like what you're talking about.

Thanks so much!

Jane

http://www.detritus.net/jane