Jane asked,

| Is there anyway to undelete a deleted track?  I meant to delete one track
| and deleted a whole disc (of live improvised recordings... that I'll never
| be able to reproduce).  I assume the data is still on the disc since I
| haven't recorded anything else... but I don't know if the technology exists
| to retrieve it?

You didn't say what recorder you have.  You have not recorded anything else
on that disc, so if you have a machine that can clone TOCs (or you can visit
someone who has one and use his/hers), yes.

If all the tracks on that disc were mono or all were stereo, record a single
track in that mode on another disc that fills the disc, and then clone it
to the disc whose tracks were mistakenly deleted.  Then redivide and retitle
the tracks.