Does it hurt my device if I record 9hours
without a break? Because there is a big DJ Event on a German
Radio station and I don't want to stay up till 5o'clock in the morning
for listening to it (I'll set my alarm clock for every 74mins:>)
I've the famous Sony MDS-JE510 (Japanese Version :>)

Greetz, DeeKay/MAtthias

Matthias, Official WebMaster of DJs At Work