All,

>I have heard of people using a VCR to tape audio off the radio.  I don't
>know how well that works though with a 6 hour tape.
Yeah it's good, I use 3 hour tapes on Long Play for 6 hours to record
audio, it sounds alright. Slightly better then tape??? I don't know.
Probably. Well worth it if you have LP video machine.

But I suppose it also has something to do with what you want to do
with the audio. MP3's sound fine from it.

Laterz,
Peter -> Going to start posting more now I don't have to do stupid
things with the internal mail server to send mail ;).
--
"It only takes one tree to make a thousand matches, it only takes on match to burn a
thousand trees!" -- A Thousand Trees, Stereophonics.

IRC? Find Me On DALnet #VisualBasic, #ircbar, #3cr, #B5+Trek,
#startrek, #lineone, #star_, #starrpg as Doc_Z.
/server irc.dal.net 7000