From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf
Of Magic
Sent:   Monday, 24 January 2000 13:07
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        Re: MD: Will MD Survive?

MD isn't really used by professionals - it's good, but not *that* good. It
may hold it's own in Radio broadcast houses, but unless Sony wise up and do
some serious marketing I see MD being threatened quite seriously.... you'll
still be able to get blank MDs for years though, I can still get Betamax
video cassette and that format has been all but dead for years (more's the
pity IMHO).