It would seem you are *very* fluent in gibberish and insensitivity as well. The
Dynamic Store would do
well to invite you to keep your money. I suggest you spend it on some lessons in world
citizenship.

Jim Lee

Ryan Hutson wrote:

> Or Korean? Or Chinese? Or whatever the heck the Dyanmic Store is fluent in?? Because
>their prices on
>
> units ( http://www.rakuten.co.jp/marushin-ds/all.html ) in yen convert to a much,
>much, MUCH cheaper
>
> price in U.S. dollars than anywhere I've seen. $213 for an MZ-E77! And that's
>rounding UP! Haha --
> the only problem is that I'm not very fluent in gibberish, so I was wondering if
>anyone out there
> could help some of us get in on this..
>
> Just a thought!
>
> Ryan

James S. Lee    | Net: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Communication Studies, CB# 6235 | Phn: 919-962-4963
University of North Carolina - CH | Fax: 919-962-3305
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-6235  | Web: www.unc.edu/~jimlee/