Kudos,

I own a MZ-R90, and find it to be an excellent unit. Battery life is
excellent, but I find when I turn on the unit to start playing (unit off), I
sometimes get a "battery Low" warning. I am sure there is still some juice
left, cause it works for a long time, after I turn on the unit using its
buttons. This tells me the remote must be using quite a bit of power, to
turn it on, or all the time. How much more battery life would you get with
no remote at all? How accurate is the battery meter on the MZ-R90 in
general? Any suggestions would be great.

Cheers!

Nathan White
[EMAIL PROTECTED]