Michael Stouffs wrote:
> Please, STOP commenting our habits, you are *offending*.
>
> You look like my 14 yr old cousin who *absolutely* has to be right and
> *absolutely* won't admit he's wrong/partially wrong/a tad wrong/just a
> little bit wrong no matter what.

You have never met me, how would you know what I look like? At least I
don't stoop to personal attacks.  I took the time to inform people how
to use individual email to their advantage.  Like the old saying goes,
"You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink.

--
Jim Coon
Not just another pretty mandolin picker.

My first web page

http://www.tir.com/~liteways