las wrote:

> Shawn, what ever happened to your MD price page??  I know that it was a lot
> of hard work, but it was soooo great!!!

Larry,
It was too much work!  My #1 interest has always been automobiles, so
I've been spending a lot of time on my car pages and automotive message
boards.  As a result, I haven't had time to update the MD page.  I hate
to admit it, but my interest in MD has also waned a little since there
hasn't been anything new and exciting in the world of MD car audio
(which was my primary interest).
In fact, the world of MD car audio is kind of disappointing lately.

If I knew anything about programming, I'd love to write an auto updating
Price Watch page.  Vendors enter their info and their lowest price, and
the page automatically generates an HTML table with all the vendors and
their prices allowing sort options like "Sort by Price".

Shawn