On Mon, Sep 25, 2000 at 07:39:53PM -0400, Peter Forest wrote:
> I just read all the previous message since the last few days... There was a
> few from me and a lot about THESE FAMOUS COUPONS !!!  Half positive, Half
> negative... So, I consider that 50% of member appreciate the coupons...

I'd be curious to know how many people have unsubscribed in the past
week, versus the average for past weeks.

> There was a great idea : write a small subject in the header : MD Sale
> USA... A lot of people told it was a good idea... Also, most of the time, I
> will only let a small note a the end of my message.
>
> What do you think about this ???

I hate it.  I don't want to receive any commercial mailings on a list.
If I want to buy something, I'll do a web search or look on minidisc.org
for vendors.  The list is not here to provide a captive audience for
marketers.

I'm puzzled as to why it is that you have your own mailing list off your
site, but you don't think people who want to buy from you would sign up
for it?

I've been silently deleting anything with Kheops in it for weeks now.
It gets old!

Laters,
Brian
--
The 21st century begins on January 1, 2001.