>Why I don't want another mailing list ?

Because it reduces your potential audience.

But what do you prefer: getting a bad reputation because of all the angry
people at
you or having the broadest audience possible at all cost?

>1- We still have this mailing list... I don't want to force people to
>subscribe to another one...

Force to subscribe?

Any mailer: mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with subject "subscribe"

That's it.

>I understand why they prefer to stay with only one mailing list
>instead of 2 or 3...

I don't understand since it doesnt change *anything* to their habit. It
just takes the effort to write 1 poor little mail.

>3- Like you said, some prefer the digest mode, some prefer to receive all
>message. Personally I received them both. When I don't like a message, I
>press delete and that's it, that's all... I don't do a big story with it !

And when you're in digest mode, if you press delete, bingo you lose the
whole digest....

>I just read all the previous message since the last few days... There was a
>few from me and a lot about THESE FAMOUS COUPONS !!!  Half positive, Half
>negative... So, I consider that 50% of member appreciate the coupons...

50%? If I really had time to waste I would look back, but no way it's 50%.

But then again, even if it was 50%, having 50% of a mailing list angry at
you is NOT a good thing for your commerce.

>There was a great idea : write a small subject in the header : MD Sale
>USA... A lot of people told it was a good idea... Also, most of the time, I
>will only let a small note a the end of my message.
>
>What do you think about this ???

If you do this once .... lets say every 2 weeks or better still once a
month, then that's ok with me. But since time seems to be critical since
your coupons seem to last only during a limited time, only solution is
kheops mailing list.