Well, I don't have anything against the 80 minute mini-disks, its just that
to me 74 vs. 80 minutes is maybe one more song. I have a system as explained
earlier where I copy my collections onto CD before cutting to mini-disks and
my CD-R doesn't handle 80 minute CD-Rs so it isn't worth buying a new CD-R
for just one song. If and when there is a mini-disk player that
plays/records MP3s, then I will spend the money because that would be going
from 74 minutes to 600 minutes.

I may buy the 80 minute mini-disks for my audio books, once I get that
problem worked out and tested.

Are you familiar with the Voquette software?

Take care...
Bruce Preudhomme, the SYSOP of The Pursuit of Happiness!
         ...where the mind's eYe is always open!
PC Pursuits ~Bringing people, computers and software together!~
                 http://www.pcpursuits.com/