* "Dave Hooper" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  on Thu, 09 Nov 2000
| Anyway - I'm not alone here.  I recently found a whole bunch of reports
| saying similar stuff about Sharp ATRAC.  Let's talk.

You have a bias against Sharp.

There are detectable differences between the two encoders.  You know what
those differences are, you know how to pick them out.

Therefore, I think it is impossible for you to be objective no matter what
you do, because you will subconsciously or consciously invalidate any tests
you might try.

Oh, well.
--
Rat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    \ Happy Fun Ball contains a liquid core,
Minion of Nathan - Nathan says Hi! \ which, if exposed due to rupture, should