Hi All,
        I've been looking at the Sharp MD-X5.  My main reason is the ability to
use a PS/2 keyboard as a titler.  However, after reading some reviews from
epinions.com and a few other places I've found some problems, notably TOC
errors, the power supply, and the fan.

I had an MS702 portable and got sick of the TOC errors, but my 722 does not
exhibit them, so I'm not sure about that.

However, I've read many reviews and am overall not sure about the system in
general.  Basically, my question is, is the X5 worth my money.  (I can get
it for $150.)  If you don't think it's worth it, can you give me a
suggestion for a product that has at least 1 CD, 1 MD, and has keyboard
titler for around or under $200?

Any advice is greatly appriciated, thanks.
Dan Irwin
"Give me ambiguity or give me something else"