Eric Woudenberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> I can't find this at the $99 price quote at "The Org". Can anyone
>> help. I'd really like to buy one.
>
>Amazing, it's the second time in as many days that the price has
>changed out from under the MDCP news link. When bargains like this
>come along should I give them a 24 hour quiet period, with only an
>announcement to MD-L?

Rick:

I emailed them about the $99 sale and got the following reply:

   The MDX5 was a limited time offer for a close out promotion. The
   sale is no longer doing on and our dealer Web partner ran out of
   stock before we could close the sale on our web site. You can still
   purchase the MDX5 but it is know selling for $199.00 we are sorry
   about the inconvenience.

I also saw your comment about the JVC sale -- glad I got one when it was
$219!