From: "Dan Frakes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> You have to buy a computer, a CD burner, the Expanium, and some discs just
to start using it. Easily over $1000 for an entry-level machine, closer to
$2000 for a good system.

Well Dan. You got me. I know when I've been licked. Darn. You do have to
have a computer. You do have to have a CD burner and some CD-R or CD-RW
media.

Seriously now. Do you have a computer? OK. Then you're almost there. Do you
have a CD burner? They're getting pretty cheap of late ya know.

> At that point, 50 cents for 4-10 hours of music (of inferior sound
quality)...

Here's where we part company. You would never now the difference between my
Expanium playing MP3 files and my Expanium playing the original CD. I
guarantee it. Inferior sound quality? Nope. Not at all. But then, don't
believe me. Just burn a CD full of MP3s and borrow an Expanium...maybe a
Circuit City store demo model...and listen for yourself.

Don C.