the fact is: CDs are sounding awful! I spent most of the time with my audio
gears trying to "minimize" CDs "impressive" numbers and its shrieking
character; who the hell is need such a things like 150 dB dynamics, signal
nose ratio of 130 db and so on....its dynamic and clarity is
overentusiastic, as well as many CDs so called virtues, and at the same time
it sounded flat! The best sounding environment to listening CDs is in the
cars, or on some cheap boxes incapable of playing loud and clear. CD is so
unnatural
way of reproducing music to the level when things only getting worse with a
more expensive Hi-Fi.  try to understand what I'd like to say: MDs, with all
of its "disadvantages" are sounding more relaxed, quieter, calmer
etc.....