This email was delivered to you by The Free Internet,
a Business Online Group company. http://www.thefreeinternet.net
> * "Matt Wall" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  on Tue, 29 May 2001
> | i pretty much agree with most of what was said here, another thing that
> | kidna backs this up is that DVD video took off like a bat out of hell,
>
> No, it didn't.  DVD-Video went nowhere for three or four years before it
> ramped up.  From a point about two years ago, DVD-Video has grown rapidly,
> but at a steadilly increasing rate.
>
> | but i've yet to see anyone dump thier cd collection to replace it with
> | DVD audio
>
> Ummm... that would be because you can't buy DVD-Audio in the local record
> shop.

Which was exactly my arguement, availability, thats why MiniDisc's aren't as
popular as CD's, prerecorded ones are in the majority hard to find, and you
find an average consumer who wants to wait up to 80 minutes to listen to
some music on their portable