* "Mike Lastucka" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  on Sun, 10 Jun 2001
| I picked up a pair of Sony MDR-EX70SLs, those "nude ex" ones.  They're
| amazing.  The things fit right into the ear canal (obviously you want to
| watch your volume here!), so they're very comfortable and you barely notice
| them after about 30 seconds of wearing.  The sound these things put out is
| incredible, with brainshaking bass, and excellent high ends.

One nasty problem with the ear canal buds is that there are some people for
whom they just won't fit no matter what you do.  Like me, for example :).

That said, the Koss KSC-35 clips sound better than pretty much every
headphone Sony makes, and cost less than half as much as Sony's high-end
earbuds.
--
Rat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    \ Ingredients of Happy Fun Ball include an
Minion of Nathan - Nathan says Hi! \ unknown glowing substance which fell to