* "Francisco J. Huerta" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  on Wed, 13 Jun 2001
| Aiwa having the same circuits as Sony sounds to me as Bentley using the same
| pieces as a VW just because VW owns it...

| OTOH, they both use steel, so yes, I guess they are sharing technology.

Substitute "lens head assemblies" and "ATRAC circuits" for "steel" and you
hit the nail on the head.
--
Rat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    \ Warning: pregnant women, the elderly, and
Minion of Nathan - Nathan says Hi! \ children under 10 should avoid prolonged