On 22/02/11, Niels Mayer wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 7:39 AM, Mark Constable <ma...@renta.net> wrote:
> > Has anyone any idea if and when Intel will contribute their Tablet
> > UX binaries and sources to repo.meego.com and gitorious.org?
>
> Interestingly, the files in the Intel Tablet UX (
> http://appdeveloper.intel.com/en-us/meego-iso-esla ) all have a
> copyright that's open-source, and that we can (re)use the code in any
> way we want. (thanks Intel!!! -- you all rock!!)

Yes, the source for the QML files are obviously there, and freely
licensed, but I have yet to locate the source for these components
or figure where or what repo Intel is using so I can stay up to
date with the latest changes. Hacking on and rebuilding, or even
understanding how the lovely QML tablet interface works, is not
really feasible without the source to these components.

import MeeGo.Components 0.1
import MeeGo.Media 0.1
import MeeGo.Sharing 0.1

Anyone know where the source to these components is hiding?

Does Intel want any feedback or patches for this interface?

Is the Tablet UX not even part of MeeGos plans for 1.2/1.3?

--markc