MeeGo conference presentations at general were not Nokia's (or I think Intel)
official opinions excluding some keynotes but were just
selected by content selection board that was just  few (4?) persons and so more
representing their opinions.

As example, Nokia announced new policy for Qt 21.Oct ( read
http://blogs.forum.nokia.com/blog/nokia-developer-news/2010/10/21/nokia-focusing-on-qt
 ). There
is clearly stated role of Qt Quick. That was announced nearly month before
conference.

I submitted as presentation proposal "UI technology evaluation" about comparing
UI technologies and it was not accepted to MeeGo conference content
selection board  so I published it as blog
http://blogs.forum.nokia.com/blog/kate-alholas-forum-nokia-blog/2010/11/14/how-to-make-modern-mobile-applications-with-qt-quick-components
  .
The Blog was published before conference and there I clearly told what
situation is.

You need to make difference between MeeGo project that is independent OSS
project and Nokia. MeeGo conference organizers can
chose someone to talk anything that does not have anything to do what Nokia
does.

I promise that we in Forum Nokia do everything to get developers informed as
well as possible. We release Qt Quick Components pre-alpha as soon as
we get it done, we released Qt for Maemo5 with first SDK. Reason that you did
not hear our voice in MeeGo conference was not in our decision.

Kate