You can get a shaft seal from ACSource or Polarbear INC (I have one
sitting here waiting to go in my "new" compressor tomorrow).  It
comes with new bolt seals, you take fhe front cover off after
removing the clutch, push the old one out, new on in, reassemble.  If
you have the tools, you can pull the two part seal without taking the
front casting off, too, but I don't have them.

A leaking front seal is the second most common compressor leak --
manifold set hoses and manifold to pump seals are first and second.
Don't use green o-rings for the compressor to manifold seal, either,
I just took out a set that are rough and hard, and also have fine
cracks on the faces.  The proper ones are $4 each, and have to be
forced into the seat in the manifold.  If they aren't tight enough,
they leak under pressure.

Set the clutch gap while you are in there, too -- too wide, and it
slips and the KLIMA kicks off.

Peter