Kaleb C. Striplin wrote:
> MB never put a 5 speed behind a turbo diesel because it reduces the
> driveability.  Yea it sounds like a good idea but everyone I have talked
> to that have done it was not happy with the results.  After every shift,
> you got to wait for the turbo to spool back up again.  Very sluggish.

I keep hearing this and to me it is a ridiculous statement. Maybe these
people don't know how to shift properly? I have no problems with keeping
the turbo spooled and its with a stock T3, a KKK or ARV would do even
better. I love my swap and would do it again in a heart beat for a
"funner" car.

-Rolf