It's more the principle of the matter - that the enginelooks complete
now, after being apart all summer.
If you're referring to the lower manifold to head bolts, I solved that
one years ago on the SDL - use a 1/4" socket set, cut a 6mm Allen
wrench to get a piece to make a bit that fits in the 6mm socket for
the 1/4" drive set. Use an extension - and some blue locktite to hold
the bit in the socket. Fits like a charm.

Post your tool pics - we'd all like to see.

--
OK Don, KD5NRO
Norman, OK