Well, after a week of driving to work (maybe 170 miles total) the oil level
hasn't gone down very much at all.
The way it was smelling when I followed behind it, I thought the oil might
be getting burned pretty quickly. But I don't know.

She says the thing is running more sluggish than it did right after I
changed the fuel filters. Wonder if it needs another fuel filter change
already? Or if it's related to whatever problem the engine has.

I will try to drive it this weekend and see what I think. Would also like to
follow behind it again and see if it's smoking the same as it was.

Brian