jwrea...@comcast.net
Home: +14106646986
Mobile: +14437915905

On Jun 10, 2010, at 19:19, "Brian Toscano" <brian.tosc...@gmail.com> wrote:

I have two sets of gauges and hoses one for R12 and one for R134a. Oils don't mix!
-----Original Message-----
From: Rich Thomas <richthomas79td...@constructivity.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 16:40:56
To: Mercedes Discussion List<mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: [MBZ] HF A/C Manifold Gauge set

This thing I bought
http://www.harborfreight.com/a-c-manifold-gauge-set-92649.html says it
is only good for R134 though the hoses say R12/22/134. The fittings are probably for 134, I have some adapters somewhere I think. is there some
reason the gauges would not work with R12 (or Freeze 12 or a "test
refrigerant"?)? To me a gauge just measures pressure, should not really
care what kind of fluid it is, within reason.  I seem to recall the
former versions they sold said they worked on all.  HMMMM....

--R