Macs may cost more but tend to have higher user satisfaction.  I've been
issued some pretty Windows laptops at work made by Dell and HP but they were
thicker and came with physically massive power supplies that I wouldn't want
to carry around very often.  My most recent work laptop was a HP that had a
fan on the side that would make my coffee warm but would heat up any cold
drinks.  Never had that kind of problem with my MacBook!

Curt - Another downside of G5 worth pointing out 's is they can't run the
last two OS releases from Apple - they're stuck on Leopard and can't be
upgraded to Snow Leopard or Lion.

Brian