Peter Hertzing wrote:
OKay - I'm sure two of the ones I removed were shot cause with a quick test
they didn't glow at all.  I hope none of the new ones are bad - but this is
close to what it was doing before - so I have to lean towards relay.  I'll
check with an ampmeter tommorow.

Oh, I forgot. It might just be that the new ones draw more or less current than the old ones, that would make the current comparison circuit decide you had a bad plug. If you do the ammeter trick with the glow plug harness at the relay end you can see if they all draw the same.

If it is the relay, I'd only replace a relay for poor light function if I had another spare relay laying around. (assuming it still powers the plugs for about 30 seconds, and assuming that everybody who drives the car can count to 20 or 30)

Mitch.