no, what I did was flash my high beams, then if they flashed theirs, I would put on the high beams and hit the 100Wers. That got their attention but I am sure they had no idea as to why I would do such a thing. One guy actually stopped once, waved me down as he was coming toward me, and asked why I had done that. So I said, pull your car over, get out, walk out in front, and take a look at it while all your lights are on, you will understand. Don't know if he did that or not, but it was the second step in his education. Being as it was in Texas, he could just as well as shot my ass, but that is the risk you take as an educator!

--R