Thanks Greg.  Newbie, no idea what +P+ ammo is.  How was the 19's recoil with
normal ammo, like what you would use at a range?

Most of my experience has been with military issue Beretta 9mm, which I can
shoot just fine but the grip is too fat and I despise the muzzle climb.
--
Max Dillon
Charleston SC