I have several shot guns ready to go including one I got for Xmas that is
shorter than your normal shot gun, has an adjustable stock, makes it really
nice to use in your house. I need to get some of those magnum shells for it but
everywhere is sold out, 12 guage. I also have several hand guns I can get to
easy in case someone or zombies are trying to come in

Sent from my iPhone