Not sure what's wrong with it. I need to pull the cluster and troubleshoot. I
suspect the cable is broken as both the odo and speedo stopped working
suddenly. Thanks for the offer on the speedometer! I'll check to see if its not
just a cable and let you know.
I'll be in Maine on Monday but the snowmobiling sounds like fun:)

Sent from my iPhone