On 04/06/2014 2:05 PM, Dan Penoff wrote:
I see it happen with some regularity, as I am one of the investigators who
gathers the evidence for the administrative and HR staff.

I'm still amazed at how brazen people are when they clearly know their actions
are being monitored and recorded.

Dan

Especially with computer use.
My wife works in a library where people have been dismissed for: 1 - spending all their time trading suff on eBay 2 - downloading movies to the point where they were almost stalling out the system (and that was one of the higher level computer folks)