Automotive uses:

Carbide thin kerf blade makes a great panel cutter for removing damaged
areas.  It's possible to make plunge cuts in center of a panel.. invent
other applications I haven't thought of.

Gasket scraper: Grind the teeth off of a straight blade [re-purpose one
thats gone dull] and sharpen it a bit... The thing goes through stuck on
gasket bits like butter..

DO NOT USE IT ON ALUMINUM.. aluminum is to soft and you will gouge the
gasket surface.. Don't ask how I learned that.. ha.. But.. cast iron, or
sheet metal.. works like a champ..