Got under the car.

Looks pretty good, no surprises.  There are two pieces of flex used to “delete”
the catalyst and one of them is leaking.  I’m thinking I’ll take the car to my
local custom exhaust guy and just ask him if he can fix the leak and hope he
doesn’t want to get all official on me and insist that he has to install a new
catalyst.  If he does I’ll just have to dig into it a little more to get the
leak sealed up.

Rubber and joints are all fairly new and in good shape.  Definitely needs new
brake hoses, but that’s no surprise.  Other than the missing sound deadening
panel underneath (anyone got one they want to part with?) below decks actually
looks pretty good.

Transmission vacuum box was disconnected, as in the line looks like it just
came loose.  Reconnected it and will test drive in a bit.

Was hoping to bleed brakes while I had the car in the air but I’m running out
of steam.  I’m going to clean up, maybe hit the mats with some carpet cleaner,
and call it a day.

-D