Ramps.

Tearing down the aux fans right now.  Just got them out of the car (oy!) and
letting them soak with some Kroil for a few minutes.

Both were pretty much non-functional, as they could barely be turned by hand.
I have had some success recovering these in the past, so I’m going to give it a
shot with these.

I have never seen a condenser so crudded up before in my life.  There must have
been five pounds of crap, like dead bugs, leaves, etc., etc. in the thing.
There’s a pile of crap under the front of the car where stuff fell out while I
was taking things apart.

Fun.  Time to see if I can recover these fans.

-D