Did the final round for the day.

Cleaned front carpets and mats.  They cleaned up quite well.

Got the windshield washer reservoir installed with a new grommet on the pump.
Sadly, they dumped the washer fluid heater and redirected the coolant flow, but
at least someone had the foresight to get a new cap for the reservoir rather
than keep the original which would have had the holes for the heater pipes in
it.

Had to aim a couple of the windshield washer jets.  Dental picks are nice for
this, as I didn’t have one of those “T” pins that also work well for the job.

Replaced all of the fuses with copper fuses.  Popped the relays in the back of
the fuse box and cleaned pins with some DeOxIt.  Replaced the 30 amp fuse on
what I suspect is the auxiliary fan fuse (square, green, with a blade fuse as
part of the relay?)

Still shifts hard, but not as bad as when the vacuum line was disconnected.
I’ll need to get back under the car and check the modulator, as it is probably
leaking.  It’s the original with the rubber cap, so I suspect it probably is.
Also noticed the shift linkage bushings are gone.  I mean GONE.  I wonder if I
should bite the bullet and buy one of the special pliers?  Not looking forward
to that job, as the tunnel is really, really tight on this car.

All in all a pretty good day, despite the auxiliary fan debacle.  I’m bummed
that i couldn’t resurrect them, but they were pretty much toast long before I
got to them from the looks of things.  Not a lot to do tomorrow as I’m at the
point of needing parts.  I’ll test the vacuum modulator on the transmission an
that will probably be the extent of the work I do.  Gotta start getting the
300D prepared for delivery, as the buyer comes a week from Monday to drive it
back to Grand Rapids….

-D