Fans are toast.  Both have internal electrical issues, shorted windings I
suspect based on the bench tests I did on them both.

So I’ll be running aux fanless for now.

In the meantime, anyone know where the relay would be for the fans?  I want to
go ahead and check the circuit out so when I get replacements I can drop them
in and know they’ll be ready to run.

Dan