We have that in some of our local stores, its in the frozen foods aisle.
Doesn't taste like much, but it is "bread'...

Personally, that's too radical a change for our household, we'd never stick
with that, so I find something with no HFCS and does have multi-grains and
no sugar added, and then just limit the intake.

If I were going to make a sandwich to take to work every day, I'd get a
bread machine to control the ingredients and make sure it tastes like
something I'll eat for the rest of my life.

Max
Charleston SC