When we bought our F150XL (~$28k with electric windows, IIRC) the sales
manager called the fancy trucks "pretty boy trucks". I'd told him I wanted
a working truck to haul stuff, and didn't care what it looked like. We
scratched the bed the second day we owned loading/unloading a 60 gal air
compressor. Didn't bother me a bit.

OK Don

for themselves."

2013 F150, 18 mpg