I'm not sure I'd go bragging about MB quality anymore, especially not the stuff
from the early 2000s, the admitted "low quality years".

Pretty much any hoopty made today will go 10 years, 200,000 miles. Around here
the body will pretty well be done in the 12-15 year range but the
engine/transmission will probably be fine if any amount of maintenance has been
kept up. 200,000 miles is not the challenge it once was.

I don't own anything will less than 100,000 miles right now.

-Curt

On Sunday, January 21, 2018, 9:55:07 AM EST, Larry Turner via Mercedes