Kaleb,

     Stop pouring old motor oil down the drain, it's not good for the septic
:-)))  Anyway, I've had my septic tank/field in place for 19+ years and never
pumped the tank.  I do put enzymes down it 3 times a year and root killer at
least every 2 years.  It seems to work fine so far.  I do have a clean out cap
outside should I need it.  I've never had a problem so far.  Rules:  no grease
or grease like substances down the kitchen drain, get and use the enzyme
powder, and use root killer.  I do this always and I've never had a problem.
Maybe I'm lucky or maybe this works.

Hope you solve your problem and good luck.

Roger

Roger Hale
Dinnerware Classics, Inc.
Monroe, Ga.