I know you are not a fan of hybrids but you might consider the Escape hybrid. A
friend bought one used a few years ago and has had no issues with it.Sent from
my Galaxy Tab® A
-------- Original message --------From: Dan Penoff via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> Date: 2020-07-01  09:22  (GMT-06:00) To: Okie Benz
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> Cc: Dan Penoff <d...@penoff.com> Subject: Re: [MBZ]
Oldest Son's New Car was W211 Nanny Mania So I spoke to oldest son this morning
before he headed out, and he’s decided that a Ford Escape would be a good fit
for him. It was one of the options I suggested, as being a plumber, he really
needs something that he can toss his tools and gear into.I have begun the
search. Lots and lots of 2008-2010 Escapes in the market right now, but darned
near every one is at a dealer, dang it. Mostly Mom & Pop places, too.I patently
refuse to pay dealer fees, as they’re nothing more than profit being added onto
the cost. I’ve messaged a couple of big dealers who had some nice vehicles, and
they have dealer fees of $800!!Nope.Interestingly, nearly nothing on CL, lots
on FB Marketplace, mostly M&P dealers, and some on Autotrader. Any other venues
that I’m missing? Seems like there are very few of these being offered in
private
sales.-D_______________________________________http://www.okiebenz.comTo search