I don’t have an issue with an auction car if I had access to the auction. I
don’t, nor do I know anyone who does, unfortunately.

Surprisingly, the few private sellers I’m seeing are pricing their cars pretty
reasonably. I presume that’s because they either want to move it or have done
at least a minimal amount of research and are trying to beat the dealer’s
prices.

I hate to say it, but I take Internet reviews with a large block of salt. Since
those who are most disgruntled are the likeliest to complain, the data these
sites present is hardly empirical. How many of these cars were sold? What’s the
percentage of failures? Etc., etc. There is certainly some validity to them,
but I wouldn’t allow them to sway my opinion unless it was a really egregious
example.

The platform and drivetrain is proven and has been in service for some time, so
I’m comfortable with the choice.

Thanks!

-D