"No maintenance" is some of the hype I mentioned in my last message. There are
still brakes, they last longer than an ICE car but they will still need
replacement. Tires too. In a Tesla Model S I could see me needing tires more
often, with that much power on tap it would be hard to stay out of the fun
pedal.
Then there's all the passenger comfort stuff to break, little motors and
sensors etc. An old Tesla is going to be a nightmare to maintain when those
bits age.
-Curt

    On Thursday, October 1, 2020, 2:09:15 AM EDT, Karl Wittnebel via Mercedes