LOL. The 8 Bit Guy put out an interesting video on how he's preparing for the
next Texas power outage. https://youtu.be/RhTDneoDUdc

I thought it was pretty well reasoned. Doesn't fit with my life particularly
but it seems to work for him.

-Curt

On Tuesday, May 31, 2022, 04:03:16 PM EDT, Allan Streib via Mercedes