To: "Diesel List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2007 10:15 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT - Global Warming rebuttal

Its cold right now on the east coast... 2 years in a row I've ridden my motorcycle after Thanksgiving. We had the second warmest December on record.

Climate, not weather. Don't judge based on one city or state in a week, whats the overall average for the world per year? This baby's warming up. I can't believe that all the heat we make as a species by burning (if nothing else) fossil fuels hasn't contributed to the temperature of our planet.

You realize we burn BILLIONS of gallons of fuel a year? Its hard to conceive of how big that number is. Billions, totally unavailable to the average mind. That heat has to be somewhere, it can't all just shed away from the planet, air is insulating...

-Curt